Yup, this is boring, but important :)
- Site - all sites hosted at TextWriting.net and its` subdomains and aliases.
- Service - TextWriting.net app hosted on Site (http://TextWriting.net/app).
- User - that`s You - person that have account in Service.
- Administrators - thats us - team that is hosting Site and Service.
- Free account - default type of new account in Service - free and restricted from some functions.
- Premium account - full-access type of account in Service. This plan is payable and gives full access to all functions.
- Admins/Mods - some of the Users and Administrators with higher privileges given by Administrators.
- By using, accessing Site and/or registering, logging in, using Service you accept this Rules. If you do not - please exit this Site and/or Service.
- Rules are availiable at http://TextWriting.net/rules . Rules may change in time, you may always access the newest rules. Administrators will notify Users when any important changes will be made.
- Site/Service access is not restricted, unless restrictions has been made by Admis/Mods (see: Restrictions chapter of Rules) and/or Administrators are told to do so by law enforcement.
- The content of the pages of Site is for User`s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Administrators will make every effort to ensure the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness of the Service. Neither Administrators nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the Service for any particular purpose.
- Use of any information or materials on the Site or in the Service is entirely at User`s risk, for which Administrators shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Site or in the Service meet your specific requirements.
- Site and Service contains material which is owned by or licensed to Administrators. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, functionality and appearance. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in the Site and/or Service, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site and/or Service.
- From time to time, Site and/or Service may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for User`s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Administrators endorse the website(s). Administrators has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- User`s use of Site and/or Service and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site and/or Service is subject to the laws of Poland and/or User`s local laws.
- Administrators give guarantee of min. 99% Site and Service uptime per year.
- In case when our Service is down (is not avaliable) for everyone, for reason that Administrators could take care of, longer then 3,5 days (1% per year) Administrators will give free Premium account time for all Premium account Users with length of service downtime multiplied by 2. Administrators can also give more time and/or give it also to Free account Users.
- In case when Service or one of it`s important functions is down for one (or more) Users they should contact Admins/Mods. If there is no solution and is coused by our side, free Premium account time giveaway for this User may be also considered by Administrators.
- Administrators are not able to chargeback User`s orders or to give you refund for any reason.
- We exclude responsibility for downtime and access difficulties due to reasons we cannot predict, prevent, for example coused by other Users and/or people (server downtime, hack attempt etc.).
Public shared documents
- Public shared document - document that is shared without password-protection by User in Service and hosted on Site and/or is embedded on User`s website
- Public shared document may not break Rules, any local/Polish laws, can not:
incite to hatred, racism, violence
contain malicious code.
- We do not give any guarantee to any person, that is viewing Public shared document, that this document is safe. We do not check shared douments unless it has been reported. Any person can report Public shared document to Admins/Mods.
- Reported documents will be checked by Admins/Mods. If document breaks the Rules Admins/Mods may take such an actions: User notice, sharing and embedding block, clearing the content or removing the Rules-breaking document.
- Anti-flood protection may automatically lock Users or some of the functions for User whose action has been classified as suspicious.
- Admins/Mods may suspend temporarily or permanently the User account diagnosed with the notorious Rules violations (including those related to Public shared documents).
- We do NOT collect any of your finacial data.
- User may pay for Premium account access and/or other services provided on Site and/or Service.
- Payments are handled by our partners: PayPal Inc., Fortumo, Dotpay S.A.. More information is always given within transaction.
- User`s are sometimes granted with coupon codes (for example for taking part in an event) which they may use to lower the price of Premium plans. Some of the coupons codes has additional requirements that must be met in order to use coupon.
Alifilate Program (AP)
- Any AP-enabled User may take part in it, but enabling Alifilate Partnership in Settings.
- Partner is the User who takes part in the Alifilate Program and has Partner ID.
- Partner is granted for special actions taken by his guests. Detailed table of provisions is avaliable in Settings.
- On request, Administrators transfer earned founds from Partner`s account to his PayPal account as personal payout.
- The payouts do not issue bills or receipts. If, according to your law, you must apply the appropriate tax return or pay tax - you have to do it on your own.
- We collect some of the informaction you provide: like your username (e-mail), settings and documents. Most of them are stored encrypted. We also collect some automatic data - like user agent and public directives.
- We DO track some of your actions taken in Service, in order to improve quality of our Service. This is done mostly by Google Analytics. You CAN disable GA tracking in Settings.
- Service, Administrators, Admins/Mods, other Users or 3rd-party companies may sometimes send an e-mail message to User(s). Any User can change this in Settings, selecting which (or all) e-mail messages should be blocked.
- Service do NOT have SSL yet, so we cannot guarantee security of provided data while sending it to us!
- Administrators won`t ever sell your personal information or any of your data to any 3rd-party companies.
- Administrators haven`t got any access to content of your private documents stored in Service.